Sunday, July 5, 2009

Woofwoofwoof ~

Hi !
Ytd , saturday , jiejie didn't update my blog
even though she brought me down for a walk :D
She came home from tuition ,
She brought me go gaigai :D
I so happy :PPP
then my tail keep shakeshakeshake .
then go down , we go gaigai with jiejie's friend .
Her friend name regine :D
Her friend say i very cute .
*give haolian face*
I v kpo leh :P
Keep want go across the road then jiejie scold me ):
then i jiu walkwalk lo ,
Walkwalk finish , jiejie friend go le ,
we & two jiu go up home lo .
go home le then she wash my leg for me then i go sleep :P
At night , Dajiejie bring her dog come !
Chocolate ;P
My meimei :PPPPPPP
then we sleep at the same room ytd ;D
Me , jiejie , dajiejie & chocolate ;D
Jiejie was playing patapom and she's mad, she keep singing patapatapon ponpon pata pon
LOL
Then nothing much !
Today is raining and i cant go out ):
saddie me Pictures maybe up next post depending on the memory card reader ):

No comments:

Post a Comment