Tuesday, June 30, 2009

-.-

Photobucket
Blogger is so damndamndamn ass .
I cant even upload the pictures here .
Zz must go photobucket ,
So troublesome ,
Back to the point (:
-
Okay today Jiejie came home after school ,
and the house was empty cause korkor go and collect he's specs .
:O
then , im alone , till jiejie came home :P
LOL , so she's kinda my savior of boredness/alone-ness !!!
Lol , k then i luv to smuggle into the cupboard in daddy & mommy's room ,
So comfy , and best is jiejie always cannot find me , in the end she ownself panic .
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA~
But in the end , she always find me thr also ):
Why she so smart :x
Lol , then mommy just bought me go walkwalk :D
So fun !!
Im now at the storeroom hiding ;x
k nothing much , byebye
Ohya , ytd jiejie dump me outside of my house ):
See the picture on top lo ):

No comments:

Post a Comment